www.office.com/setup | Microsoft Office Setup Guide
In this Microsoft office setup guide we will guide you how to setup Microsoft office by visiting www.office.com/setup, all the instructions are very easy to setup Office.
You can install Microsoft Office from a disc or by downloading it. The backward compatibility issues the default installed version is 32-bit. The version 64-bit is a better choice, follow the 64-bit installation procedure in this article.
Install 32-bit (default) Microsoft Office on Windows computer
- Insert the Microsoft Office .disc into the drive. When the setup wizard doesn’t start automatically, navigate to the disc drive and click SETUP.EXE.
When you don’t have a disc, you can download and install Microsoft Office with your product key.
- If prompted enter the product key.
- Accepts and enter the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Allow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
- The Activation wizard, click I want to activate the software over the Internet and then follow the prompts.
SETUP MICROSOFT OFFICE ON WINDOWS COMPUTER FROM WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP
- Insert the Microsoft Office installation disc.
- Click Start, > Computer, and right-click in the disc drive where the Office installation disc was inserted, and select Open.
- Click on the x64 folder in the installation root, and then double-click setup.exe.
If you have Office Home and Business and want to install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook but you can choose a custom installation during setup.
- Initialize the installation of your Office suite.
- If you choose the installation you want dialog box, click Customize.
- Click on the Installation Options tab, right-click the programs that you do not want to be installed, and then click Not Available.
- Install now to complete the custom installation.
Setup Microsoft Office on window program components
When you first try to use a feature that is not yet installed, Microsoft Office usually installs the feature automatically.
When the feature that you want is not installed automatically, do the following:
- Exit all the programs.
- Microsoft Windows, click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Do this one of the following:
- Install Microsoft Office on Windows Vista and Windows 7 Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features. Press the name of the Microsoft Office suite or program you want to change, and then click Change.
- Click Change or Remove Programs. Press the name of the Microsoft Office suite or program you want to change, then click Change.
- In Office Setup dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
- Accept the custom installation options that you want:
- A symbol with a white background indicates that the feature and all of its sub-features have the same installation method when the features have its sub-features. The gray background indicates that the feature and its sub-features have a combination of installation methods.
- We can also use the keyboard to browse through features and change feature options. Press the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys to select features. Press the RIGHT ARROW key to expand a feature that contains one or more sub-features. Press the LEFT ARROW key to collapse an expanded feature. The selected feature that you want to change, press SPACEBAR to display the menu of setup choices. Press the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys to select the setup option that you want, then press ENTER.
- If you are done choosing the custom installation options that you want, do one of the following:
- Option Upgrade: that button appears if Setup detects an earlier version of the same Office program on your computer.
- Option Install Now: that button appears if Setup does not detect an earlier version of the same Office program on your computer.
Install Microsoft office without disc
To install Microsoft office without CD disc you need to follow given instructions, first you need Microsoft office activation key. If you purchased Microsoft office from store then you will find Microsoft office product key on box or if you purchased Microsoft office online then your registered email will get Microsoft office activation key.
- Once you find Microsoft office setup key you need to visit office.com/setup link to activate Microsoft office product key.
- Once you open office.com/setup you need to login with Microsoft account else sign up for new account.
- After login on your account you need to type Microsoft office product key.
- After entering product key you need to download office setup file.
- Open the office setup file and follow the instructions to install Microsoft office.