Solutions.brother.com/mac | Brother Printer Setup for MAC
Solutions.brother.com/mac is a website where you can download the Brother Printer setup for MAC, in this article we will guide you the Brother Printer setup instructions. Brother is one of the favorite Printer manufacturing companies.
Adding brother printer on MAC with solutions.brother.com/mac
When you have downloaded the from Apple which is said above. It ought to introduce the driver naturally in the wake of associating the Printer to your Mac. Steps may shift contingent upon the manner in which you are endeavoring to introduce it through.[sg_popup id=”314″ event=”inherit”][/sg_popup]
Brother Printer Driver Installation on Mac with USB Connection
Follow below instructions to install Brother Printer on MAC with USB
- Connect the USB one end to MAC and other end to printer.
- Click on Apple Logo on left corner > now click on System Preferences.
- Hit on Printers & Scanners which is available for your Mac model.
- Hit on Add + button
5. List of available printers will be showing in default tab. Select the Printer Model which you want to install.
- Now confirm that the Printer using tab at the bottom showing the connected machine. If the driver for your brother printer model is not available it will download the drivers itself and once the driver is installed you should be able to select the Printer in the print selection list. You can also downloaded the drivers manually from solutions.brother.com/mac.
- Once you have choose the correct printer name > Click Add button then close system preference.
Brother Printer Setup on MAC with Wireless Connection
- Snap HERE to download the Wireless Device Setup Wizard.
- After the download is finished, click download symbol situates at the base right corner beside Trash symbol at that point click BrotherWDSW_######.dmg.
- Double tap on BrotherWDSW.pkg to begin the establishment procedure and afterward take after the on screen guideline steps.
- Double tap on an envelope QL-710W or QL-720NW (Go menu => Applications => Brother => Utilities => WirelessDeviceSetupWizard) and afterward double tap on SetupWizard to run the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick Yes, I have a USB link to use for establishment, and afterward click Next.
- Briefly associate the USB link straightforwardly to the PC and the mark printer and after that snap Next
- The wizard will look for remote system accessible from your printer.
- Pick the SSID and snap Next.
- Enter the Network Key and afterward click Next.
- Affirm the remote system settings and afterward click NEXT.
- The settings will be sent to your printer.
- Separate the USB link interfacing the PC and the printer and the snap NEXT.
- Pick the printer from the rundown, and afterward click NEXT.
Note: If your remote settings come up short, the Wireless Device Setup Wizard screen shows up. Take after the on-screen directions to finish the remote arrangement. On the off chance that you are utilizing WEP yet your printer isn’t discovered, ensure you entered the WEP key effectively.
- The establishment of the Brother drivers will consequently begin.
- At the point when the screen for the online client enlistment is shown, click OK or CANCEL.
- Snap FINISH.
To download brother printer wireless setup you can visit solutions.brother.com/windows.