How to Fix Printer Offline in Windows 10
The Windows operating system throws strange problems to the user, which makes the user experience slow. Suppose you want to print a document urgently and suddenly see a printer showing offline windows 10 error, what do you do? Your valuable time and needs force you to check for an immediate solution to wireless printer offline errors.
If you are experiencing this problem frequently or your Windows 10 printer is currently offline, you should stick to this article. In this article, I will share some working methods to fix printer offline Windows 10 errors in a few minutes.
Method 1: Restart the “PRINT SPOOLER” service to fix Printer offline in windows 10
The Print Spooler service in Windows is responsible for managing connected printers. If you are facing a printer offline error, the culprit may be the Print Spooler service. Here’s how to restart the Print Spooler service and resolve printer offline issues.
- First, press the “Windows + R” key combination on the keyboard to open the RUN window. In the window, type “services.msc” [without the quotation marks] and press ENTER.
- In the Windows service, find the “Print Spooler” service. Check if the Print Spooler service is running or stopped.
- Now right click on the service and click “Restart” to force this service to restart
- This process takes only a few seconds. When finished, check if the printer is online. If it still shows the same problem, follow the other methods mentioned in this article.
Method 2: TWEAK Sets Up Offline Use of Printer
The printer settings allow us to use the printer offline. No matter what you want to print, it will be scheduled, and the items in the queue will be printed automatically whenever the printer is online. If you don’t have time to evaluate what’s happening with your printer, you should adjust the settings and send everything to the print queue.
- First, press the “Windows + R” key combination on the keyboard to open the RUN window. In the window, type “devmgmt.msc” [without the quotation marks] and press ENTER.
- This will open the Device Manager window. In the Device Manager, click Actions on the Options menu and select Devices and Printers.
- In Devices and Printers, right-click the offline printer, which appears as a faded icon, and then click View Print Content?
- Now you will see the “Printer Queue” window. In the window, click the “Printer” option in the top menu and select “Use offline printer.”
- Now you can start using the printer offline in Windows 10. Every time your printer goes offline, everything is sent to the queue and printed immediately when you are online.
The printer offline Windows 10 error is very annoying. You are easily frustrated with this complicated mistake. Instead of asking my friends, family or colleagues why my printer is offline, you should follow the method mentioned above and solve the problem yourself. However, if all of these methods are not suitable for you, then you should check the printer connection, LAN connection and AC power connection.
It turns out that these methods are suitable for almost all users. Therefore, few of these methods are not for you. If one method doesn’t work, move to another way to fix the printer permanently offline Windows 10 error.
Hope above article will help you to fix Printer offline in windows 10, if you like the articles on our website, kindly give comments and share them.